I purchased a new theme for my storm. It works fine, UNTIL....I make any changes to the icon layout. Then it sets my wallpaper back to the default "zen" picture, yet the rest of the theme stays the same as the new one.

When I click on "change picture", I can't seem to find where the theme stores the picture it uses to reset it back to the one the theme should have.

I've looked under "explore", but I just don't know where to look.
    06-04-09 05:32 PM
    Options > Theme

This is where you can find your theme's.

I don't really understand the rest of your question. Does the new theme use a specific background?
    06-04-09 05:41 PM
    without looking for where your theme is...go into your pictures folder, click a picture, click the bb button and choose reset home screen image.
    06-04-09 05:48 PM
    I know how to get to themes and how to change between (Options>Themes).

When I make any customizations to the new theme, like changing the rows of icons to one from two rows, it removes the new theme picture (the picture/wallpaper that came with the new theme) and puts the old "Zen" lightening bolt picture from the default blackberry theme back on my device. The rest of the theme stays correct (the new theme), its just the wallpaper that gets removed.

So what I'd like to do is browse for the picture that came with the new theme and put it back, but I can't find the picture that is associated with the new theme.
    06-04-09 05:50 PM
    without looking for where your theme is...go into your pictures folder, click a picture, click the bb button and choose reset home screen image.
    This || is correct
    06-04-09 05:52 PM
    i pressed reset home screen image and the picture that i had chosen remains. I have a semi-zen style theme and it did reset the zen picture, but not the one behind all the icons. help?
    06-25-09 10:00 PM
    Ask the the theme maker for the wallpaper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 10:05 PM
    I know how to get to themes and how to change between (Options>Themes).

When I make any customizations to the new theme, like changing the rows of icons to one from two rows, it removes the new theme picture (the picture/wallpaper that came with the new theme) and puts the old "Zen" lightening bolt picture from the default blackberry theme back on my device. The rest of the theme stays correct (the new theme), its just the wallpaper that gets removed.

So what I'd like to do is browse for the picture that came with the new theme and put it back, but I can't find the picture that is associated with the new theme.
    Dont do that. The themes are made to be the way they are. If you are able to change the home screen icons you can but do not try to change the 1 row to 2 rows and so forth.
    06-25-09 10:34 PM
    No one really answered this. I did the same thing. Since I have the pink Curve, I downloaded and paid for a pink theme. Then I started scrolling thru my media and found a picture of me and set it as the wallpaper.

Unfortunately, I am wearing black in the picture and can't read the titles of icons, so I want to change it back to the girly pink flowers and can't seem to find it. Since I paid for it, I would like the ability to get it back anytime I want to reset it.

Thanks for your help!
    06-26-09 09:18 AM
    No one really answered this. I did the same thing. Since I have the pink Curve, I downloaded and paid for a pink theme. Then I started scrolling thru my media and found a picture of me and set it as the wallpaper.

Unfortunately, I am wearing black in the picture and can't read the titles of icons, so I want to change it back to the girly pink flowers and can't seem to find it. Since I paid for it, I would like the ability to get it back anytime I want to reset it.

Thanks for your help!
    For your question it was answered earlier in this thread. You need to go to:
    media>pictures>select any picture>bb button>reset home screen wallpaper. Problem solved.
    06-26-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD