Hey i have the Blackberry Storm which obviously has verizon. I was wondering if i could download themes and ringtones for it. I read throughout the manual and tried it the way it described but no luck at all. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about this, If u do please write back i would greatly appreciate it
    02-09-09 09:43 PM
    No Themes yet but click the ringtones from up top and download to your computer. Then send to your email and download to phone.
    02-09-09 09:51 PM
    There are no new themes right now. To get a ringtone, use desktop manager, sync your media (music) onto your blackberry, then click on a contact -> edit, scroll down until you see ringtones, click on it and find the song.
    02-09-09 09:53 PM
    Hey i have the Blackberry Storm which obviously has verizon. I was wondering if i could download themes and ringtones for it. I read throughout the manual and tried it the way it described but no luck at all. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about this, If u do please write back i would greatly appreciate it

obviously? Darn could have mistaken you for a BB user on another carrier....having a hard time telling the difference...lmao
    02-09-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD