I just ordered the Genesis theme from Crackberry. I used paypal and the order was processed. How do I get this theme???? I've never ordered from this site before.
    04-17-09 08:02 PM
    they will send you an email...click the link enter your phone number and carrier and boom....might take a few minutes. Acess your email from your computer it will make it a lot easier, usually the link doesnt work on my phone Hope this helps, no worries your money is in good hands.
    04-17-09 08:06 PM
    Check your email first...

If that doesnt work

Go back to your account in the crackberry store, there should be a download link in there, you will then type your phone number and get a sms sent with the link
    04-17-09 08:06 PM
    If I ordered after business hours, do I have to wait for them to be open to recieve this email??? I got email from Paypal saying order went to my account, but no email with any link to enter phone number or carrier.
    04-17-09 08:27 PM
    Dude...

Navigate to your account

You will see what you've already ordered and paid for

Find your theme order

Click the link next to that

On the next page, type in your phone number and carrier and have the link sent to your phone.

From your phone, click the link in the email you receive

Download the theme

I really hope you understand this, it's not difficult to do...

If you still get it, PM me and I'll PM you my phone # and walk you through it step by step, ok?
    04-17-09 08:31 PM
    Maybe I'm not ordering it right. It doesn't show in my order history. But it definately in my paypal account. I went to themes, clicked on genesis for storm, then added to cart, then clicked on pay using paypal.
    04-17-09 08:48 PM
    You should have gotten an email from the Crackberry Store along with your paypal email...the Crackberry email will have the download link
    04-17-09 09:03 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I figured it should be something like that. Does it matter that I ordered after store hours because I am getting no email from crackberry, just the email from paypal.
    04-17-09 09:22 PM
    Check your email spam folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD