I am having a hard time finding themes for the blackberry Storm 9530 and I dont know how to download them properly either it seems. Is there anywhere particular that I can find a cute babyphat or hello kitty MAC Cosmetics theme and good instructions on how to download it?
    04-09-09 04:14 PM
    In the theme forums you will have better luck there!
    04-09-09 04:16 PM
    Here are a couple links to forums posting Storm themes. I hope you find what you need. Use the search function to find a specific theme.

BlackBerryOS Storm Themes Section

Crackberry Storm Themes Section
    04-09-09 04:23 PM
    I am having a hard time finding themes for the blackberry Storm 9530 and I dont know how to download them properly either it seems. Is there anywhere particular that I can find a cute babyphat or hello kitty MAC Cosmetics theme and good instructions on how to download it?
    if you do a search for hello kitty theme you will get 2 or 3 and they are good my wife likes them for her storm there will be a link called OTA. the easiest thing to do from there is copy the page address and email it to whatever email acount goes to your phone then from your phone open it and click the OTA link and it will prompt you for download. after its dome go to options find themes and select the new one it will load onto your phone and presto new theme.
    04-09-09 04:42 PM
    There is a couple Hello Kitty Themes on this site: Blue Room Solution
    04-09-09 04:47 PM
    There is a couple Hello Kitty Themes on this site:
    Oh boy! Hello Kitty Themes! Where do i sign up?
    04-09-09 07:26 PM
    Oh boy! Hello Kitty Themes! Where do i sign up?
    Haha only passing the info along.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 08:38 PM
    thanks guys i appreciate the help
    04-22-09 01:19 AM
    Try this hello kitty theme.

Today Bottom Dock Hello Kitty Pink - PimpMyBerry!

There are a couple of other "girly" themes there as well.
    04-22-09 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD