didn't know exactly where to post this as i am still new to crackberry but pretty techie with phones. my question is this: are there any good themes out there that i can get for my storm that wont hinder the performance as bad as others? i currently am bouncing back and forth with different ones and i like the original precision zen cause it is the most responsive but i also like my storm over the blah-i-phone because there is such ability to customize with themes and stuff. i ask this because i updated to .113 and with the glass theme it seems to have lag unlocking, also with the today options, and for phone calls. is this a problem i am going to find with most themes or just certain ones.

apps: facebook, myspace, weatherbug, windows messenger, quickpull, twitterberry, ap mobile news, pandora. only extra theme is glass hidden circle with today and weatherbug slot

i know lots of apps can affect this but my memory generally sits in the twentys with a quick pull every other day or so if i need to. and it only lags with certain themes i have tried and each theme lags differently.
    am i just trying to make my storm perform outside of what its capable too or outside of what .113 is capable of?
    04-14-09 03:26 AM
    The performance and speed of your phone depends on all of the things you mentioned. The OS version makes a huge difference, the amount of apps and if they are running as well.

Themes do sometimes slow a phone down more than others, but in all honesty the performance of your phone can be improved by playing with the combinations of all of the above.

Try things and see what you like.
    04-14-09 03:32 AM
    The performance and speed of your phone depends on all of the things you mentioned. The OS version makes a huge difference, the amount of apps and if they are running as well.

Themes do sometimes slow a phone down more than others, but in all honesty the performance of your phone can be improved by playing with the combinations of all of the above.

Try things and see what you like.
    04-14-09 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD