But I am no longer part of the collective.
    I have had the Storm for about 40 days, upgraded to all the new Os and Yesterday I finally said enough. Sorry but Its a Toy not something that makes my life easier like the Curve. Too heavy, bulky, buggy, battery issues, and the keyboard sucks.
    It was fun for a while but like dating a fat chick the novelty wears off.
    Back to the Curve.
    01-04-09 07:11 AM
    Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 07:22 AM
    Thank bro, but when dealing with a proven device you dont need luck.
    01-04-09 07:25 AM
    Yea I suppose your right. The Storm is my first BB and I love it. I have played with my coworkers BB, I found that I like the touch screen and the huge screen for video and photos. The phone is heavy. But I don't mind. Maybe I am just lucky cause I haven't had any real issue with my phone.

01-04-09 07:40 AM
    I have had the Storm for about 40 days, upgraded to all the new Os and Yesterday I finally said enough. Sorry but Its a Toy not something that makes my life easier like the Curve.
    I would like to �second & third� the Thank you to all CB experts!!!!

I am in the same boat except back to pearl� I can do everything twice as fast on pearl in either hand with less effort� just does not look as pretty!!!

I still like the Storm - The Screen is fantastic and software bugs will be worked out� but dust under screen is an issue and returning for same design it will just happen again. If I could have bought outright for less than 200, I would have kept just to play and see how it develops. The portrait � landscape switching on home screen really was an annoyance. I wish it could always stay portrait unless in an application� I also thought possible hybrid option � ie: allow for just touch (no surepress) while in an email message� was an interesting suggestion. Those are not bugs, but rather by design. Since priority will be given to bug fixes rather than any feature enhancements� it will be awhile before we will know if any of that would be changed.

RIM, Very innovative device & great first foray into world of touchscreen devices!
    01-04-09 09:38 AM
    I get how you might view the Storm as a novelty. But the thought that a fat chick is a novelty troubles me.

01-04-09 09:46 AM
    I have had the Storm for about 40 days, upgraded to all the new Os and Yesterday I finally said enough. Sorry but Its a Toy not something that makes my life easier like the Curve. Too heavy, bulky, buggy, battery issues, and the keyboard sucks.
    It was fun for a while but like dating a fat chick the novelty wears off.
    Back to the Curve.
    you probably should have left off the fat chick comment...just saying.
    01-04-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD