Just wanna say thank you to everyone who has provided invaluable information on this phone!! This is my first BB and had no idea of the true capabilities of this phone, all of which i've only discovered through this forum. Yes, i've had some minor issues here and there with it (just as i've had with any other phone), but overall am very happy in my 4+ months of ownership (except for the dust particles under my screen!!! haha). I'm a very big emailer and texter and after some initial apprehension over the speed of sending these, i know breeze through em with no problem. The only consistently annoying issue is the lag on an incoming phone call, if i wait to hit the answer button on the touch screen, i usually miss the call....i now just hit the send button...no big deal. I have not for a second ever considered exchanging this phone. Again, THANK YOU to this forum and all you geniuses for providing sooooo much useful information.
    05-04-09 02:52 PM
    Cool, glad you like it! I love mine! What OS are you running, btw?
    05-04-09 02:53 PM
    .132....i've installed two OS through this site and have had no problems with either installation
    05-04-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD