09-08-08 11:51 AM
    Stang, there is still no official word.
    09-08-08 11:56 AM
    My issue with that was the way the awarded Verizon regions because of Alltel...Although I like Verizon much more than Cingular/AT&T when I had that. It's a shame we don't have a Storm to use on it yet...
    :eek
    09-08-08 11:58 AM
    :eek
    lol... c'mon now.
    09-08-08 12:01 PM
    lol... c'mon now.
    Crucial will no longer say its not official in 2-3 days. WOOHOO.
    09-08-08 12:05 PM
    It happened with the iPhone when VzW turned it down - what if they turn this device down as well.

"AT&T and RIM are proud to announce the simultaneous launch of the Storm and Bold this October!"

Who is jumping off a bridge with me? (I know I know I know - its unlikely, but what if!?)
    09-08-08 12:05 PM
    It happened with the iPhone when VzW turned it down - what if they turn this device down as well.

"AT&T and RIM are proud to announce the simultaneous launch of the Storm and Bold this October!"

Who is jumping off a bridge with me? (I know I know I know - its unlikely, but what if!?)
    We saw the BOX! But yea, what bridge, just in case?
    09-08-08 12:13 PM

I can see the headlines now: Verizon scraps Storm. Rim CEO says Storm headed to Virgin Mobile instead. LOL
    09-08-08 12:17 PM
    Hey Stang, i see you got a new job on Conan's show. Any chance you can get Conan to mention the Storm on the air. Maybe a skit with the Storm and how 'The Storm is Coming'. That would be hilarious.
    09-08-08 12:21 PM
    Hey Stang, i see you got a new job on Conan's show. Any chance you can get Conan to mention the Storm on the air. Maybe a skit with the Storm and how 'The Storm is Coming'. That would be hilarious.
    lol, yea, I am sorry to say...but Conan is an iPhone user. He just bought an iPhone 3G. I actually had to help him set it up because of that MobileMe disaster! He isnt a fan of Blackberries. The executive producer on the other hand...
    09-08-08 12:24 PM
    lol, yea, I am sorry to say...but Conan is an iPhone user. He just bought an iPhone 3G. I actually had to help him set it up because of that MobileMe disaster! He isnt a fan of Blackberries. The executive producer on the other hand...
    Well once he sees your Storm i'm sure he'll change his mind. That would be awesome though.
    09-08-08 12:26 PM
    I'm about to gather around that bridge too, LOL. This better come to Verizon; my NE2 has been sitting there for a year
    09-08-08 12:30 PM
    Well once he sees your Storm i'm sure he'll change his mind. That would be awesome though.
    Haha that would be funny, "I'm Conan O'Brien and I approve of the BB Storm...now here is the masturgating bear!" Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 12:32 PM
    Haha that would be funny, "I'm Conan O'Brien and I approve of the BB Storm...now here is the masturgating bear!" Lol

09-08-08 12:34 PM
    I agree I wish they would just announce that VW was getting the storm and I mean announce offically. lol!! and also, I would like to hope and think that VW wouldnt be so stupid as to not want the storm. yikes if that happens. crossing fingers for Telus as well.

And who is Conan O'Brien?
    09-08-08 12:38 PM

Hey, easy with the double posts there...noob..
    09-08-08 12:42 PM
    Hey, easy with the double posts there...noob..
    I'm sorry...I lost service when I posted the first one so I thought I had to post again. Damn Verizon...hahahaha

09-08-08 12:43 PM
    i wish tmobile can have as many good phones
    09-08-08 01:07 PM
    I agree I wish they would just announce that VW was getting the storm and I mean announce offically. lol!! and also, I would like to hope and think that VW wouldnt be so stupid as to not want the storm. yikes if that happens. crossing fingers for Telus as well.
    Is Das Auto getting a cell phone branch?

J/K.
    09-08-08 01:16 PM
    Exactly no word- once again right Crucial.
    09-08-08 01:43 PM
    i wish tmobile can have as many good phones
    Off topic but T-Mobile is supposed to be getting the first Android phone rumored to be called the HTC Dream. There's something for most everyone to look forward to.
    09-08-08 05:04 PM

And who is Conan O'Brien?
    He is a late night talk-show host for the National Broadcasting Company (NBC).
    09-08-08 06:16 PM
    I can't wait for this device. I might just have 2 blackberry's!

09-08-08 06:34 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD