does anybody know if and how to get your text count and your minutes used on the storm? other then going to verizon's website?
    thanks!
    03-05-09 12:23 PM
    On you're verizon phone #646 it will tell you and send you a free text with minutes used, if you listen to the whole message it will tell you the text messages used also. Not sure about on the phone but if it is you most likly have to reset it monthly to be acurate
    03-05-09 12:36 PM
    Dial #3282 (DATA) and it will send you a free text message that includes how many texts you have sent/received, how much data you have used and when your monthly usage will be reset.
    03-05-09 01:09 PM
    so as of now the storm doesnt keep track of either.
    #646= minutes
    #3282= texting (data)
    Last edited by artawesome; 03-05-09 at 01:32 PM.
    03-05-09 01:22 PM
    so as of now the storm doesnt keep track of either.
    #646= minutes
    #3282= texting (data)
    No phone I ever have had will. There is an internal call timer that you can check, but unless you personally reset it each time your bill cycle ends, it's only going to be cumulative. Text messaging has never been tracked by any of myphones.

also #768 for payments, #223 for balance.

all 4 are standard VZW codes.
    03-05-09 01:40 PM
    No phone I ever have had will. There is an internal call timer that you can check, but unless you personally reset it each time your bill cycle ends, it's only going to be cumulative. Text messaging has never been tracked by any of myphones.

also #768 for payments, #223 for balance.

all 4 are standard VZW codes.
    my last phone ( motorola ) kept tracked of the # of texting (sent/received) and the # of minutes/hours of calls.
    03-05-09 06:01 PM
    my last phone ( motorola ) kept tracked of the # of texting (sent/received) and the # of minutes/hours of calls.
    well any phone will keep track of minutes until reset (again see my previous post on that), and if you're referring to the inbox/outbox count on regular dumb phones, similar stuation, have to remember to reset it, plus can fill up before the end of the bill cycle.

neither very helpful for billing.
    03-05-09 06:33 PM
    #MIN = minutes used
    #DATA = text/data usage
    03-05-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD