Is anyone else using a Storm having a problem with text messages taking forever to go through? I specifically know this is happening because when you text Verizon to Verizon it tells you what time they are receiving the text at. Mine seem to be going through to other people right away, but when they are sending them to me, I don't actually receive them onto my phone for up to an hour or more! I have never had this problem with any other phone on the VZW network. Is anyone else using the Storm having this problem? I know it is not a service problem because I am able to make calls and receive them.
    12-07-08 06:11 PM
    Something else to add... when I pick up the phone to make a phone call, all of a sudden all of the texts go through. This has happened twice. Anyone else having this problem?
    12-07-08 06:22 PM
    I had this happen to me a few nights ago. I called VZW tech and they did something like reset or rebuild my voicemail and data services. After that everything was fine. Give them a call.
    12-07-08 06:39 PM
    i dont have any problems. I sent a person a text message a few days ago and I swear I got a response within 30 seconds... it was crazy.
    12-07-08 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD