Just recently, my Storm has started deleting recent text messages without my permission. I have it set to keep messages for three months. Memory shouldn't be an issue; I have 860.2 MG of free space on my device memory and 7.1GB of free space on my media card. Anyone have any idea why this has all of the sudden started?
    08-02-09 08:35 PM
    08-02-09 08:41 PM
    what is you "app memory".....how often do you reboot, how many apps are installed and what are they/
    08-02-09 08:43 PM
    I'm sorry, I should have specified. It's deleting the messages after just a couple of days.

My app memory is 22 MB free. I have fairly standard stuff installed. FB, YouTube, GMail...
    08-02-09 08:44 PM
    next time they dissappear, check you app memory, if its really low, 5 or below, some people state they lose messages. I never have but my memory never drops below 20 anymore after several days and usually i reboot because of a installed/uninstalled app
    08-02-09 08:49 PM
    next time they dissappear, check you app memory, if its really low, 5 or below, some people state they lose messages. I never have but my memory never drops below 20 anymore after several days and usually i reboot because of a installed/uninstalled app
    It was pretty low. I deleted an app or two tonight to ge it up to the 22 MB. Maybe that'll work.
    08-02-09 08:52 PM
    I had that happen on my Storm, too. I thought I was going crazy and had deleted a text I needed for court
    08-02-09 09:11 PM
    I had that happen on my Storm, too. I thought I was going crazy and had deleted a text I needed for court
    yikes! were you held in contempt? lol
    08-02-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD