Hey guys im having a little problem. when i making a sms text it only lets me write 160 letters. is there anyway i can make it so i can write more letters in a text?
    03-25-09 05:53 PM
    yes send mms they can be longer and they can be all text they dont HAVE to have pictures.
    03-25-09 05:55 PM
    im sorry for sounding harsh but please use the search - this question is asked 10 times a day!!!
    Good luck learning how to use the site!!!! =)
    03-25-09 06:39 PM
    Wow...OP is really anger inducing
    03-25-09 07:08 PM
    Turn WiFi on and you can send up to 420 char.
    03-25-09 07:09 PM
    thats mean
    03-25-09 07:10 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    03-25-09 07:11 PM
    Sorry Newbie. SMS texts cannot go over that 160 limit.
    03-25-09 07:13 PM
    dude, kills, I figured you'd appreciate the WIFI advice! Going easy on people tonight?
    03-25-09 07:14 PM
    im sorry for sounding harsh but please use the search - this question is asked 10 times a day!!!
    Good luck learning how to use the site!!!! =)
    You always know there is going to be trouble when someone says or write this. It is comparable to saying "with all due respect" and then letting someone have it.
    03-25-09 07:15 PM
    thats mean
    Agree, no reason for that post.
    03-25-09 07:16 PM
    You always know there is going to be trouble when someone says or write this. It is comparable to saying "with all due respect" and then letting someone have it.
    And most of the time it's well deserved. Just like the thread asking the difference between SMS and MMS.
    03-25-09 07:16 PM
    dude, kills, I figured you'd appreciate the WIFI advice! Going easy on people tonight?
    It is a one night only deal bro. Tomorrow, it is back to excoriating comments and picking on noobs.
    03-25-09 07:17 PM
    I would be nice if It would just string SMS (160) with other messages...My old Alias would let you keep typing until the sun went down and then just sent every message individually
    03-25-09 07:18 PM
    I would be nice if It would just string SMS (160) with other messages...My old Alias would let you keep typing until the sun went down and then just sent every message individually
    You know what else would be nice if Pixies came and knocked on my front door and just gave me a few million dollars... And then the Unicorns would come and frolic in the back yard while eating all the four leaf clovers...
    03-25-09 07:34 PM
    You know what else would be nice if Pixies came and knocked on my front door and just gave me a few million dollars... And then the Unicorns would come and frolic in the back yard while eating all the four leaf clovers...
    Wow, you are not letting up.
    03-25-09 07:39 PM
    Wow, you are not letting up.
    LOL... naw..
    Too much fun !
    And you can't say I don't help ppl either.. cause I DO !

It's just like.. why make the comment if it's not possible...
    Ya Know?
    03-25-09 07:43 PM
    LOL... naw..
    Too much fun !
    And you can't say I don't help ppl either.. cause I DO !

It's just like.. why make the comment if it's not possible...
    Ya Know?
    Yes, you help people. Enjoy. That last one was pretty hilarious.
    03-25-09 07:46 PM
    not gonna lie, i laughed in the short term, but then i looked into the future at the forthcoming WiFi question and a part of me died. haha
    03-25-09 07:54 PM
    ....Wait we have WiFi now!? Is that a OS upgrade Must be the .802.11 upgrade I've been hearing so much about.
    03-25-09 08:15 PM
    instead of people flaming on those who post something that has already be discussed how about just don't reply..they are asking a simple question maybe they aren't familiar with searching to find an answer so instead of taking the time to be an assss to someone just trying to find an answer to a question go do something constructive with your time or go post somewhere needed rather than just to be rude...not everyone is as brilliant as you all who feel the need to flame on others
    03-25-09 08:15 PM
    1. It's fun to flame people
    2. If no one posts, they won't realize they made a mistake
    3. I was born to be a ****, it's just in my bloodline
    03-25-09 08:18 PM
    1. It's fun to flame people
    2. If no one posts, they won't realize they made a mistake
    3. I was born to be a ****, it's just in my bloodline
    i guess you made good points
    03-25-09 08:19 PM
    Palm Treos did the same thing. It would even tell you how many text messages are sent. I haven't tried typing over 160 characters on the Blackberry but I'm assuming that you can't go over that limit. It'd be a nice feature but I don't think necessary.

Still love my first Blackberry though.
    03-25-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD