hey guys im new on hear and i just got me new bb storm is so sweet but i can not find out how to change the ringtone for text messages can you guys help me?
    12-20-08 12:00 AM
    you know that book "tips hints and shortcuts".....read that, pay attention to page 40 on your way through it.
    12-20-08 12:03 AM
    lol @ that
    I'm not into the Storm, does it have profiles? If so, you'll edit it in the profiles section of your device.
    12-20-08 12:05 AM
    you know that book "tips hints and shortcuts".....read that, pay attention to page 40 on your way through it.
    yea well i got the phone off ebay and the book wasn't in it. and you don't have to be a smart a** about it i was looking for help that's all
    12-20-08 12:09 AM
    lol @ that
    I'm not into the Storm, does it have profiles? If so, you'll edit it in the profiles section of your device.
    yes you can setup them up in several ways actually
    12-20-08 12:11 AM
    i got ..... never mind
    12-20-08 12:20 AM
    yea well i got the phone off ebay and the book wasn't in it. and you don't have to be a smart a** about it i was looking for help that's all

My wife accidently tossed out the storm owners guide. On the blackberry site you can download a pdf version of the guide. I like it better because i can chage the font size and scroll or jump to what I want. Also she cant throw away the computer she uses it for work.
    12-20-08 12:32 AM
    My wife accidently tossed out the storm owners guide. On the blackberry site you can download a pdf version of the guide. I like it better because i can chage the font size and scroll or jump to what I want. Also she cant throw away the computer she uses it for work.
    lol thanks man
    12-20-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD