So I noticed last night that my text messages and email's dont work. I dont text much, but I was trying to send a pic last night and the recipient never got it. I tried to send it a number a times with no sucess. Also, this morning I tried sending the same picture to my email, and that doesnt work either! Any idea's? I just updated to the leaked .86 a few days ago.
    01-14-09 08:07 AM
    This has happened to me a few times on .85. Annoying, but a battery pull does the trick. I get so many emails that if my BB doesn't pick something up for 10 minutes or so, I know something is wrong.

Also, please pay attention to sub-forum guidelines. This should have been posted in the OS sub-forum.
    01-14-09 08:10 AM
    This has happened to me a few times on .85. Annoying, but a battery pull does the trick. I get so many emails that if my BB doesn't pick something up for 10 minutes or so, I know something is wrong.

Also, please pay attention to sub-forum guidelines. This should have been posted in the OS sub-forum.

Batt pull didnt work. That was the first thing I do when something isnt right with the phone.

And post this in the OS sub-forum? It's a toss up but thanks for trying to being a moderator.
    01-14-09 08:15 AM
    Just did ANOTHER battery pull and its still not working. Im going to assume its a setting somewhere.....anybody????
    01-14-09 09:16 AM
    This forum moves WAY fast!
    01-14-09 12:45 PM
    If you're having problems that only surfaced after you installed the latest beta OS, what do you think your next logical troubleshooting step should be? Go ahead... we'll wait for your answer.
    01-14-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD