Hi all.
    So I just got my Blackberry Storm 9500 and I'm finding that the battery life is absolutely horrible. I'm a heavy texter/bbmer and I don't want to do all those limiting things to free up the processor to get more battery time.
    I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy an extended battery...
    05-11-09 08:46 PM
    Hi all.
    So I just got my Blackberry Storm 9500 and I'm finding that the battery life is absolutely horrible. I'm a heavy texter/bbmer and I don't want to do all those limiting things to free up the processor to get more battery time.
    How long does your battery last? And you should do some research on this forum about battery life, delete all apps you dont use, lower brightness, etc. I just deleted facebook and myspace and my battery life went way up.
    05-11-09 09:04 PM
    I would say if you spend alot of time running apps, texting, etc just get the extended battery. Also make sure you close your apps when not in use
    05-11-09 09:06 PM
    Hi all.
    Ive also heard some bad things about the extended battery cover breaking very easily, definitely do some reviews before you decide too.
    05-11-09 09:07 PM
    They have some cheap extended life batteries on ebay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:07 PM
    Make sure you're not running too many programs too. Check programs like VZW navigator and make sure they're not running when you're not using them because they take up a lot of battery life. And are you doing battery pulls?
    05-11-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD