I have this funny problem and have faced this across different storms that i have had the pleasure to own in the last few months. quite a few times when I press the unlock button to access the phone i see a whitescreen for around 20-30 seconds and then it goes to the home page.
    I had assumed that this is either due to issues with OS or third party apps so i have tried removing all 3rd party apps and also have reloaded the OS and even changed devices but i still face this issue across different devices..has anybody faced this issue and if yes is there a solution...
    06-29-09 05:56 AM
    Does it make a difference what theme\wallpaper you're using?
    06-29-09 06:45 AM
    I've noticed this bug occurring occasionally with 148 installed. Haven't investigated a fix since it has been only a minor nuisance. My suggestion is a battery pull next time it happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 06:47 AM
    i have noticed this only if i let the screen fade without locking it. then if i press the lock button the screen wakes up and turns white for about 5 seconds. best way to avoid this i have found is to lock the phone after use every time.
    06-29-09 08:29 AM
    Yes, Its something new for the developers to fix while working on the next build..Its minor and its a nuisance and i guess the only way around it is to keep the screen locked as soon as i finish with my call or email...Surprisingly this started off 10 days back..i have tried everything possible battery pull..removing all 3rd party apps..i have only the defualt theme installed.. Sure would like a fix for it as its pretty annoying
    06-29-09 08:49 AM
    I've noticed this happening too, since the upgrade to .148. It does not last 20 - 30 seconds on mine though. Just a second or two. And it doesn't happen every time I unlock.

JPD217

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 08:53 AM
    Yes, Its something new for the developers to fix while working on the next build..
    New? The lock button has had issues since .65.
    06-29-09 09:19 AM
    Sorry Sir..I was on .75 and then onto .148 and i tried searching thru the forums but couldn't get anything similar to what was happening to my phone..I guess it is a generic problem and nothing can be done till such tim RIM fixes it..
    06-29-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD