Good day everyone.

Does anybody happen to have an email contact for the Telus Loyalty Team? I have been on the list for a while now to upgrade my Curve to a Storm and never once received a call from them as they indicated they would do.

Today I received another email from Telus stating that more Storms have arrived and if I couldn't find one, they a number was supplied to contact to find a Storm. I called the number which turned out to be the Customer Care department. After telling them my story of having a cell through Telus since cellphones were available. and now my wife and 2 daughters also have cellphones with them, they offered me $100 off the $599 price if I signed a new contract, because I'm only 1 year into a 3 year contract.. He then went off to "speak with somebody else" and came back and said they they would not even offer me that.

After explaining again that Telus would still be making money off me if they gave me the Storm upgrade at the same 3 year contract price, because I would be giving my curve to my Daughter who doesn't have a BB and her account would also be increasing with a data contract, they didn't want to speak to me anymore. The gentleman on the phone from Customer Care simply kept saying how sorry he was and that he did speak to them "on my behalf"

I would like to speak directly to the Loyalty Team myself and see if they are not willing to offer up something that is a little more in keeping with retaining a multi-year, multi-member contract.

Thanks for any help that you are able to privide helping me get this issue resolved.
    12-22-08 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD