Hello

I'm a new blackberry user... and I just got the Storm 9530 from Telus. As of now, my blackberry is locked and I don't have access to email or to the web! Telus customer service informed that there are back ways in accessing your email and the web too. If you can help please let me know,

Thanks,
    ihamieh
    12-23-09 09:08 AM
    Can you be a bit more specific as to exactly whats the problem
    12-23-09 09:35 AM
    yeah what do you mean by "locked"?
    12-23-09 09:36 AM
    Use operamini, it may work if you have no browser.

I assume you have no data plan.
    12-23-09 09:47 AM
    Can you be a bit more specific as to exactly whats the problem
    Will i cannot access my email on my plan and the Telus customer service stated that there are backways to access my email even if i don't have on my plan.
    12-23-09 10:59 AM
    Use operamini, it may work if you have no browser.

I assume you have no data plan.
    I do have a data plan but i picked the "double the minutes" instead! I thought that i can access my email and the browser if I unlocked my phone! But, that has nothing to do with it. Telus customer service stated that there is a backway to access my email on this phone and even the browser too... I was wondering if you guys know that?

Thanks for the help in advance,
    12-23-09 11:02 AM
    again, operaMini is the answer to the browser.

You may be able to get email forwarded to yer phone through desktop redirect...
    12-23-09 11:50 AM
    again, operaMini is the answer to the browser.

You may be able to get email forwarded to yer phone through desktop redirect...
    Since I don't have an internet access in my phone, do you know how to download OperaMini to my phone. I have the zip file in my PC but not sure how to downloaded into my phone!
    Please advice,

Thanks,
    12-24-09 10:42 AM
    Why get a BlackBerry without a data plan...that's like buying a Ferrari without an engine in it...I looks nice but you can't do f*** all with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 08:29 AM
    Since I don't have an internet access in my phone, do you know how to download OperaMini to my phone. I have the zip file in my PC but not sure how to downloaded into my phone!
    Please advice,

Thanks,
    Open the zip file, then open Desktop Manager and load it to your phone using DM.
    12-25-09 11:50 AM
    Open the zip file, then open Desktop Manager and load it to your phone using DM.
    Thank you very much... It works with no problem! Now since I can use the OperaMini will telus charge me on my access? I can access all websites, emails, and stuff... Even thu i don't have on my plan email and internet access!!

Also, I may start a new thread for installing Googlemaps on this telus BB Storm! If you have any ideas let me know please

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    12-26-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD