he said in a email it might be a few days because the warehouse is backed up before they can ship my storm. Anyone else hearing this?
    11-21-08 08:42 AM
    I was told the same thing, apparently the earliest it would be available is the 25th through tele-sales.
    11-21-08 08:44 AM
    i can live til tuesday... maybe .70 will appear before then
    11-21-08 08:46 AM
    Got my email confirmation showing i paid for overnight fedex delivery by noon. Should be here tomorrow
    11-21-08 08:51 AM
    So as I understand it, you may pay for overnight, but that doesn't guarantee that you'll get it tomorrow. It will all depend on if the warehouses can get them to FedEx in time.

Why not do this launch on a day early in the week?
    11-21-08 08:52 AM
    I had my order to my guy in business sales last week. This morning he emailed me saying the warehouse was not going to be sending out storms without the updated software. Guess this explains why there weren't very many to be had.
    11-21-08 08:54 AM
    So as I understand it, you may pay for overnight, but that doesn't guarantee that you'll get it tomorrow. It will all depend on if the warehouses can get them to FedEx in time.

Why not do this launch on a day early in the week?
    you have to remeber that its overnight SATURDAY delivery, if you just opt for overnight, it will go by normal business days and i dont think all fedex shipping options have saturday as a businessday.
    11-21-08 08:56 AM
    you have to remeber that its overnight SATURDAY delivery, if you just opt for overnight, it will go by normal business days and i dont think all fedex shipping options have saturday as a businessday.

You are correct. Overnight and Saturday are two different things. If any product is shipped from anywhere on Friday "overnight" it will arrive on Monday. You have to specify Saturday delivery and it is a hefty extra charge.
    11-21-08 09:05 AM
    my corp store said that if i dont recieve my phone tomm they will refund my 20.
    11-21-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD