Any idea why the headphone jack on my new Strom would stop working? All other audio options are fine. But nothing from the jack.

It worked just fine yesterday morning. In the afternoon it just stopped.

Is it broken or am I did I flip an obscure switch somewhere?
    11-22-08 08:40 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? This happened to me once on my curve when I was using flycast. I did a battery pull and it made everything happy again
    11-22-08 08:46 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. This turned out to be operator err. I didn't understand the multi-functionality of the volume control. Besides the concept of taps for volume and hold for track forwarding, volume up for speaker or bluetooth does not mean volume up for headset.

The Storm has a bit of a learning curve, but I'm getting the hang of it.
    11-26-08 08:39 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. This turned out to be operator err. I didn't understand the multi-functionality of the volume control. Besides the concept of taps for volume and hold for track forwarding, volume up for speaker or bluetooth does not mean volume up for headset.

The Storm has a bit of a learning curve, but I'm getting the hang of it.
    I too have been perplexed by volume issues (learning curve?) on the Storm... Don't know if it's a bug or what, but it seems like the media player volume doesn't always follow the sound profile. For instance, if I have my Storm on 'Vibrate Only', logic would normally dictate that no sound would emerge at all from the speaker (I can see it still working for the headset, but that's a little different), yet I have had it on Vibrate Only and went to play a video and it was at maximum volume (I was in a meeting)
    11-26-08 08:55 AM
    Not only can yo set seperate volume levels for various outputs (speaker, headset, BTooth), the profile and media volume settings do not effect each other. I'm still looking for a 'master' setting, but haven't found it.

Thanks for the warning. Guess I won't be playing videos or games in long meetings without an earpiece. :-/
    11-26-08 09:08 AM
    I agree amaster volume where you could biew all the voulme settings at once is a Grand idea
    11-26-08 02:43 PM
    lol... still trying to figure out your title... "the teeth are great"?
    11-26-08 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD