I'm do not know much about technical side of a BB and you have all helped me out alot! I would just like to say THANK YOU to all that have made threads to help us newbies out!! Some of the stuff you guys come up with is mindboggling and genius to me! Thanks again!!

TJ
    Last edited by httrdd; 12-21-08 at 03:35 AM.
    12-21-08 03:32 AM
    I'm do not know much about technical side of a BB and you have all helped me out alot! I would just like to say THANK YOU to all that have made threads to help us newbies out!! Some of the stuff you guys come up with is mindboggling and genius to me! Thanks again!!

TJ

its not really mind boggling and genius..

its what's myself and many others on this board spend there time doing..

I am sure there is things you do in your life that would be mind boggling to us.

We are happy that you have solved many issues
    12-21-08 06:22 AM

TJ
    That is what CB is here for. Thanks for becoming a member and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I hope you enjoy your Storm.
    12-21-08 06:28 AM
    I agree--this is a great site and most folks want to help. I learned real fast, use search before asking and play around with advanced search. I have easily found everything I needed by searching a subject in "titles only" and then specifying the Storm section of the forum. This approach usually takes me to the info I need.

If that doesn't work, then I change from "title only" to "search entire post", if that doesn't work I kindly ask and I always note that I have attempted several searches.

Otherwise there are a few impatient folks that will jump all over you (and perhaps for good reason--most of the experts around here started out as a noob at one time and they learned by reading and searching).

This is a great forum!!!
    12-21-08 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD