I have installed talklock and have noticed that the locked screen stays lit the entire time I'm on call (I assume this drains battery even faster).

If I remember correctly, prior to install, the speaker, mute, flash, add participant screen would dim out after a certain amount of time while on call. Am I remembering correctly?

If so, does screenlock program also keep screen lit while talking? Is there a way to unlock screenlock if you need to press 1 to leave message or 7 to delete?

Is there anyway to change this other than to delete program and continue to mute or speaker people I am talking to?

thanks
    03-17-09 11:05 AM
    i have tocklock, and my screen still dims
    03-17-09 11:12 AM
    There is a thread with this EXACT title in the 3rd Party forums.

Try searching next time, it provided for a reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:16 AM
    Thanks for the informative post.

I did search and saw differences, but nothing on backlight. swift20 says his dims. Mine definitely does not.
    03-17-09 11:40 AM
    I installed talk-lock last night and my screen dims about 20 seconds into the call.
    03-17-09 11:44 AM
    maybe you should do a reboot or change your settings for the screen backlight
    03-17-09 11:45 AM
    I use Stormlock and it works great.
    03-17-09 11:51 AM
    i use stormlock and no problems here.
    03-17-09 12:12 PM
    So ask your questions in the other thread. I know, that makes too much sense.

My bad.

03-17-09 12:15 PM
    I use screenlock now, which is a free app, and it does automatically dim the screen, and turns off the screen after about 5 seconds. Also, with screenlock, you have the option to re-lock the screen
    03-17-09 12:19 PM
    I use Storm Lock with no problems. Screen Dims and you can change the on screen lock message as well as the delay to lock the screen...
    03-17-09 12:25 PM
    I installed talk-lock last night and my screen dims about 20 seconds into the call.
    yeamines dims as if it never came on in the first place. Usually what happens on mines it that, I start the call, it flashes up real quick when it comes on, like 10 secs laer the screen dims and goes off eventually,
    03-17-09 12:38 PM
    Does anyone know if you can delay the Talklock screen from displaying? When I call voicemail the Talklock screen displays and I have to remove it so I can enter my pin with the keypad. It would be a nice option to delay the Talklock screen for a minute.
    03-17-09 01:08 PM
    Does anyone know if you can delay the Talklock screen from displaying? When I call voicemail the Talklock screen displays and I have to remove it so I can enter my pin with the keypad. It would be a nice option to delay the Talklock screen for a minute.
    Phone>options>voicemail> from there you can add pauses between access number - password - push 1 to hear message. FYI I bought stormlock works great very clean easy to use and it just opens a little window which you can customize the message.

03-17-09 01:25 PM
    Thanks for the info. I have already changed it.
    03-17-09 01:32 PM
    i like stormlock
    03-17-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD