is any body tired of this? this is my second storm,this is my fourth storm! bla,bla ,bla. i don't know what is going on maybe some people want to return they WIFE! but this is sick my phone don't have any problem other than accelerometer issues but i believe that can be fixed with an OS. upgrade i love storm and crackberry but i am getting sick of this.
    01-07-09 12:46 PM
    i was just in a thread where someone said they're waiting on their SIXTH replacement. WTF?? I'm sorry, but if I was on my sixth replacement of anything, I would've moved on and gotten a different product already.
    01-07-09 12:51 PM
    I still contend that the STORM is NOT for everyone. I think people who are just swapping out replacements after a certain # its the operator NOT the terminal that's the problem.
    01-07-09 12:54 PM
    I still contend that the STORM is NOT for everyone. I think people who are just swapping out replacements after a certain # its the operator NOT the terminal that's the problem.
    That is right on the money
    01-07-09 01:05 PM
    I am one of those who has gone through a few replacements but mine were legit exchanges. I would go through ten phones if I had to just to get it right. I love this phone and will not give up on it. However I get what your saying about people talking about it. I love coming on here and finding out new tricks and apps and what not. Not just reading about what number phone their on.
    01-07-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD