I wiped with JL_CDMR or whatever it's called. then applied .122. now all my 3rd party apps are gone and i don't have talk lock. Does anyone have the file I could have?

EDIT: it's not free anymore on the website.
    Last edited by XxUn70ucHaBlExX; 04-16-09 at 12:01 PM. Reason: EDIT: it's not free anymore on the website.
    04-16-09 11:57 AM
    I deleted TalkLock yesterday and replaced it with ScreenLock. ScreenLock is free and looks a lot nicer. Instead of getting a huge ugly screen on the phone you get a simple nice screen that says your screen is locked. And you don't have to fight with the slide bar to unlock it. You just simply hit the back arrow and there you go, screen unlocked. You might want to look into it. Just my personal view though.
    04-16-09 12:11 PM
    I deleted TalkLock yesterday and replaced it with ScreenLock. ScreenLock is free and looks a lot nicer. Instead of getting a huge ugly screen on the phone you get a simple nice screen that says your screen is locked. And you don't have to fight with the slide bar to unlock it. You just simply hit the back arrow and there you go, screen unlocked. You might want to look into it. Just my personal view though.

NaNNa BoaT!

if anyone else is looking for this software. Thanks ben.keen for your swift response.
    04-16-09 12:18 PM
    Here is the link to the thread for ScreenLock...tons of information there.
    04-16-09 12:26 PM
    Talklock now cost money!!! Screen lock in my new fav
    04-16-09 07:16 PM
    I just tried upgrading my copy of ScreenLock and the .JAD doesn't work. I get "Download Failed" when I try to download from the phone...
    04-16-09 08:01 PM
    Just recently had to get a replacement and my CellAvant ScreenLock is not gone....I have a way to get the file back but, now I am hearing about ScreenLock....where can I find it? FREE I LIKE !!!
    02-04-10 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD