How is this done? I've been searching up and down throughout my phone and I cant seem to find it.

Also, is there a way to turn off the mail notifications when I have missed calls and voicemails while being able to keep my notifications for text messages and e-mail?

Thanks guys
    12-28-08 05:03 PM
    Hit your send button, then BB menu button, call logging, select none. that will stop missed calls from showing up in your messages.
    12-28-08 05:06 PM
    Thanks Seattle, anyone know the way to take predictive texting off multitap mode?
    12-28-08 05:16 PM
    Well, all I do whenever it starts bringing up auto text, is hit the BB menu button and hit enable multitap again.
    12-28-08 05:18 PM
    Well, all I do whenever it starts bringing up auto text, is hit the BB menu button and hit enable multitap again.
    Does that have to be done all the time? I have the multitap interface up (not the suretype) but it always tries to predict my texts in multitap mode. Is there a way to enable multitap without clicking it via the BB button all the time?

Never mind, I didnt realize it saved "enable multitap". Thank you!
    12-28-08 05:24 PM
    Does that have to be done all the time? I have the multitap interface up (not the suretype) but it always tries to predict my texts in multitap mode. Is there a way to enable multitap without clicking it via the BB button all the time?
    I only have to hit it once and it never comes on again. But you do have to do it in each program. Hope it helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD