In absolutely no way am I trying to be a smart-*** here, but...

You did buy a BLACKBERRY, a device that has NEVER had a standard numbers only keypad, but rather a full keyboard for typing messages as the device was intended.

The storm's virtual keypad does give folks some more configuration options, but let's face it, T9 is intended to make typing on standard 12-button numerical keypads easier. Hey, you shouldn't be typing while your driving anyway, so pull over and use two hands or go buy yourself an old Motorola Razr and T9 away!
    07-02-09 01:27 PM
    Can I just say that its really annoying to those of us who like T9 word to be told that SURETYPE is better. It may be to you guys, which is the way we feel about T9 word. So instead of trying to sell your opinion could you please just answer the freaking questions people ask, without personal opinion. Some people are so used to MULTITAP for goodness sakes that they prefer that over everything. So could those of you who think that SURETYPE is God's gift to cell phones, understand that some disagree and just answer the question asked. THANK YOU!!!
    Greatest post ever. I can't agree more.
    07-02-09 04:45 PM
    same here...
    07-02-09 05:51 PM
    Noobs need to not complain about everything. I agree that people don't need to force their opinions down your throat, but you don't need to retaliate in such a spiteful manner. Take a week or two and play with sure-type. Give it a fair chance before you judge it and say it's too hard to learn or it's not like t9. It may not be the SAME, but it's more or less similar in many ways.

Btw: T9 was a glitch on .75 and earlier models. It was not specifically supposed to be in the OS, but there was a bug that made it possible. Any OS after .75 the feature was killed. So the options are either learn sure-type, use multi-tap, or stay on .75.
    07-02-09 07:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD