Ok so i have all my appointments in my blackberry and add as needed, and now i also have the facebook calendar entries there also. I want to make them sync together in my today theme how would i do that?
    07-31-09 06:55 PM
    Get a Gmail account and Google sync. Greatest thing ever, your calendar and contacts are sync wirelessly constantly.
    08-01-09 10:27 PM
    And? Does Google Calendar integrate facebook calendar and synchonise with it? And what about Outlook?
    08-05-09 02:52 AM
    If you "show all calendars" it should show all the events in the today theme.

As for the other syncing, its simple. Sync everything to your Gmail, and let that act as a hub.

The way mine is set up, is that Outlook syncs with g-cal (Google Calendar Sync: Overview - Google Calendar Help) and my ical for my mac syncs with gcal (calaboration - Project Hosting on Google Code) and my blackberry syncs with gcal (google sync)

With this setup, no matter where I enter an event, it will show up on ALL my devices within two hours (thats how long it takes for google sync to auto sync, if I do it manually its instant.)

Hope this helps.

-KZ
    08-05-09 10:32 AM
    Is there a way to sync FB Calendar with G Calendar?
    08-06-09 12:02 AM
    I believe the facebook calender syncs w/your blackberry calender when you have the app installed on your bb. I also use google calender and have that sync with my blackberry using gsync.
    08-06-09 06:28 AM
    If you "show all calendars" it should show all the events in the today theme.

As for the other syncing, its simple. Sync everything to your Gmail, and let that act as a hub.

The way mine is set up, is that Outlook syncs with g-cal (Google Calendar Sync: Overview - Google Calendar Help) and my ical for my mac syncs with gcal (calaboration - Project Hosting on Google Code) and my blackberry syncs with gcal (google sync)

With this setup, no matter where I enter an event, it will show up on ALL my devices within two hours (thats how long it takes for google sync to auto sync, if I do it manually its instant.)

Hope this helps.

-KZ
    Thanks for sharing this- I had no idea that G-Cal also could sync with Outlook. I always had the impression you could have one or the other, but not both. Thanks again!
    08-06-09 06:41 AM
    i use google to sync ical on my mac with outlook on my pc at my office. The problem i am having is that any entries i make on my storm show up in my ical on a pocketmac calendar. For whatever reason i can not get my google calendar to sync with my pocketmac calendar. I am hoping that when blackberry DM comes out for mac i will not have this problem anymore. If anyone has a fix for this now that would be great!
    08-06-09 07:38 AM
    I found an app called mIQ, from Best Buy mobile. It's free, and it lets you sync contacts and calendar with their site, all OTA. The only disadvantage is that you cannot import calendar data, but it's a great way to access your Storm's calendar on the go.
    11-05-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD