i just got a new comp with vista on it and i cant figure out how to get my bb to sync with a calender that i use. my only two options is yahoo and ascii or something like that. Can anyone help??????
    04-24-09 10:09 PM
    Well, what calendar are you trying to sync with? Your Outlook calendar?
    04-24-09 10:12 PM
    i just got a new comp with vista on it and i cant figure out how to get my bb to sync with a calender that i use. my only two options is yahoo and ascii or something like that. Can anyone help??????
    I use google sync. Google Mobile | Sync for your BlackBerry phone

You can add contacts on the computer if you have a lot of them and you can also use the google calendar to sync with the bb calendar.

just set up a gmail account and your set, plus download the app to your storm and your good to go!
    04-24-09 10:17 PM
    No problems here with sync'ing with Outlook. Are ya using Outlook express? I have Vista x64 ultimate & Office suite 2007 btw. As well as the Windows Live Outlook Connector installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 10:20 PM
    i think ill go with google sync, it seems easier. btw i cannot even find outlook lol i just have a microsoft works calender at least that i saw.
    04-24-09 11:14 PM
    If you don't have Outlook then how are you going to sync with it?

For a good free calendar app go to mozilla.com and download Sunbird. The install the extension that syncs with Google Calendar. Follow the instructions from killastorm to set up Google Sync on your BB. Now any change made on either device will transfer to your Google calendar and propagate to the other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD