Hi, I'm a newbie with my first BB being a Storm. I have had nothing but problems with this thing since I got it yesterday. App Error 523 which ultimately made me manually input my contacts (which made me learn the beauty of backup), accelerometer issues, lagging, etc. It hasn't been the best experience.

But one of the biggest issues is just connecting it to my computer. I'm running a 64-bit version of Vista Ultimate. When I use Media Sync, it just randomly disconnects and tells me either something is wrong with the memory card (then I do a windows disk scan to repair any issues) or just says it was interrupted. I'll disconnect and reconnect and it'll be fine until another disconnection message pops up in a minute or two. I can't believe how much trouble this NEW phone is giving me. Not a good BB introduction. Anybody have these issues?
    12-17-08 10:18 PM
    Make sure Mass storage is enabled on the phone.
    12-17-08 11:47 PM
    Try formatting ur media card first. Can u b more specific about programs n stuff? What pc app r u trying to sync contacts with?

Most everyone has issues so u r not alone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 12:26 AM
    how do i format my media card?
    12-26-08 12:47 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8310 and just put my media card in. I cannot find any info on how to format the card. Please help?
    12-26-08 12:49 PM
    Another thing you migt try is running DM in compatibility mode. Right click on the icon, select Properties and check the box for XP SP2 and also the box to run as Administrator.
    12-26-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD