Hi everyone,

I've dug down pretty deep and didn't find a sollution here, so if there is one, I appologize for missing it

I bought the storm 9530 on July 3rd and am so far, loving it. I do see one issue though.

I use Outlook 2007 and my contacts and datebook sync fine. I need the emails I send from my storm to sync with my sent mail in Outlook 2007. It's important I always have a record of my sent emails and I've not found a way to do this yet. I don't use Gmail or anything like that- regular old ISP email- I don't see an option for it in the Desktop Manager. Is there an option to have this done automtically, or am I going to have to CC myself on everything I do from the storm? I don't have an exchange server and don't plan on getting one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Jennai
    07-05-09 10:32 AM
    You don't have this option with POP3 email account (regular old ISP email). As a matter of fact, no smartphone on the market will ever give you this ability because of the way POP email works. Sent emails will always remin on the client side that was used. You'd run into the same issue if you used two computers to check and send via the same account. Data would stay with each corresponding client depending on which one you used at the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD