I searched and couldn't find this answer. Could be packing for the move to Palm Springs has fried my brain, but didn't see any 9530 posts regarding it.

I have the Vzn 9530 and would like to sync my contacts (back and forth) between it and my contacts on my computer running Windows Vista (horrible OS.) Any of you smarter than me people (and that's pretty much all of you) want to walk me through the process?

I really appreciate your help. I've learned alot just reading posts every day and looking forward to some fun education from y'all in this matter.
    12-13-09 09:58 PM
    You want to backup your contacts to your PC? Or are you talking about Outlook contacts on the PC?
    12-13-09 11:07 PM
    Both if possible as I would like them both to be the same. Thanks for responding, I appreciate whatever help you can give me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 03:38 AM
    If you are running Windows mail on Vista, you won't be able to sync.
    When you go to Windows 7 and get the horrible Windows live mail, you still won't be able to sync.
    12-14-09 07:41 AM
    DM should be able to handle both tasks, the first one is easy, making a simple backup. Start up DM (Desktop Manager), then go to Backup/Restore, and select Backup. This will make a backup of your device with the exception of 3rd party apps, but it backs up all databases and settings. For the Outlook sync I will need to do a little research and get back to you, as I don't do that.
    12-14-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD