Hello all,

First, I had multiple calendars with outlook 2007 syncing manually for about 3 or 4 months with no problems. I did the OTA upgrade and something strange happened:
    It worked great with the exception of my 3 calendars I have now suddenly became 4! I have my original 3 plus a Default Device calendar. The Default device calendar is not selectable when setting new events and are the events that were set with my main work calendar which was set as default in Advanced options. I searched everywhere and could not figure it out so I deleted all calendar entries and re-sync and deleted all cical's and redownloaded service books. HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Under desktop manager I can sync 1 calendar with Outlook using the Advanced sync area and choose personal/Calendar to sync with my default service book OR I can sync any of my other calendars changing Advanced sync and choosing the proper calendar to sync and selecting the proper service book as default that coincides with the calendar I am syncing. As soon as I sync 1 which it does successfully, I cannot sync other calendars. I have set the iloptcfg.cfg or whatever the file is under intellisync folder... MultiJobTraceLog=200 and TifLog=100 to get error logs. I can't read them don't know what it's really saying. When I sync the 2nd cal It reads the phone then just bings at me.

Really need some help.. i finally figured out how to sync all this stuff and now it doesn't work....Really frustrated.

Thanks
    Last edited by milbus; 07-09-09 at 10:07 AM.
    07-09-09 07:39 AM
    Unfortunately I had to do a wipe. Then pieced together from outlook. Not a big deal but I did lose soome mms and sms stuff. Still learning. The next time I will goto backup/restore > Advanced > and choose the stuff I want and then restore it that way. Darn VZ support people.. ugh.. oh well at least its working again.
    07-09-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD