so i am going to be switching back to my curve in this week sometime, anyways my question is...

instead of going to the verizon store or calling and doing it over the phone, i see that there is a device switch thing on the VZW BIS website, would that actually switch my service and data stuff to my curve (basically would it do the same thing as me calling or visiting the verizon store)
    03-16-09 11:35 PM
    so i am going to be switching back to my curve in this week sometime, anyways my question is...

instead of going to the verizon store or calling and doing it over the phone, i see that there is a device switch thing on the VZW BIS website, would that actually switch my service and data stuff to my curve (basically would it do the same thing as me calling or visiting the verizon store)
    You can switch phones by logging into my verizon.. After doing that then go to the BIS website and "change device" once done with that click on send service books and you should be good to go... Why switching back? If I might ask??
    03-17-09 12:18 AM
    see ive been to the verizon site before, tried switching some previous phones in the past and it never worked so ill try it now...

dont get me wrong its a great phone, filled with features, love the touch screen, but every upgrade ive been having locking/unlocking issues, takes me 3 minutes to get a call through (unlock, green button, search for contacts, get wrong spelling due to suretype, clear that, just scroll to find persons name) ends up taking forever...basically i miss a physical keyboard.
    03-17-09 12:30 AM
    see ive been to the verizon site before, tried switching some previous phones in the past and it never worked so ill try it now...

dont get me wrong its a great phone, filled with features, love the touch screen, but every upgrade ive been having locking/unlocking issues, takes me 3 minutes to get a call through (unlock, green button, search for contacts, get wrong spelling due to suretype, clear that, just scroll to find persons name) ends up taking forever...basically i miss a physical keyboard.
    Well I can definitely understand your frustration... I hope it works for you now and you can switch the phones up... Oh yeah the 9630 should be out in a month or so and thats looking like a pretty nice "physical keyboard" blackberry...
    03-17-09 01:10 AM
    thats what im waiting for, i am a huge phone ***** (or so my friend thinks) but once that comes out and i hear and see good reviews, imma get it. do you think the specs on the 9630 will be close to the bold's specs or 8900 specs? my guess is close to the bold..?
    03-17-09 01:12 AM
    Flick scrolling would have kept you with the storm huh? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 01:13 AM
    oh yes...

NOT
    03-17-09 01:18 AM
    Too bad that some of us feel compelled to switch phones due, in part, to issues that could/should have been averted or improved by now. On the bright side, most are switching to another BB model so RIM will stay viable. Some of us have just been lucky with our Storms...
    03-17-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD