hey guys, the touch part of the screen on my storm just deicided it didnt want to work anymore ha. so while i am waiting for my replacement phone can i activiate my old ENV and switch back to the storm when it arrives? i wasnt sure about switching back and forth with the internet package and everything. anyone ever have to switch back to a "normal" phone for a little while?
    02-20-09 10:19 PM
    hey guys, the touch part of the screen on my storm just deicided it didnt want to work anymore ha. so while i am waiting for my replacement phone can i activiate my old ENV and switch back to the storm when it arrives? i wasnt sure about switching back and forth with the internet package and everything. anyone ever have to switch back to a "normal" phone for a little while?
    Yes, you can reactivate and use your old ENV. The only difference between the plan you were using with the ENV and with BB is that there is a mandatory data plan for the BB. But besides this, you have a regular phone plan that you can switch between a dumbphone and a smartphone if you choose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:45 PM
    alright thanks. i just wanted to make sure that it wasnt going to mess anything up switching back and forth
    02-20-09 10:53 PM
    only thing it will do is make your bill a tad funky, but nothing bad. You'll see a partial month charge for data up til you deactivated the bb, then a charge for when you started it up again. Nothing bad, it just might look odd.
    02-20-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD