I realized I was reciveving my emails on my storm, so I went to setup, clicked email settings. I keep getting a mesage saying that my account has been suspended. please contact your systems administrator. does anyone have an idea of whats going on?
    05-28-09 04:45 PM
    your phone was shut off. you need to pay your bill.
    05-28-09 04:56 PM
    I can make calls and send messages just fine. Im just not getting my e-mails for some reason.
    05-28-09 05:00 PM
    Have you tried to contact whoever your email from?
    05-28-09 05:09 PM
    I have yahoo as my email carrier. I wanted to check on here quick to see if anyone of you guys had an idea of whats going on before I had to talk to a lovely verizon rep. I guess i will give them a call and see if they can help me out.
    oh and im running .86 I dont know if that matters at all.
    05-28-09 05:17 PM
    I have yahoo as my email carrier. I wanted to check on here quick to see if anyone of you guys had an idea of whats going on before I had to talk to a lovely verizon rep. I guess i will give them a call and see if they can help me out.
    oh and im running .86 I dont know if that matters at all.

it could matter....

but probably not..

It sounds like something is up with your verizon account call them up!
    05-28-09 05:31 PM
    Can you get to the service books and resend them? If not you may be able to do it from the BES site. Otherwise you'll just have to go through the VZ rep.
    05-28-09 05:50 PM
    all u have to do is call the vzw customer service line and tell them ur blackberry account has been suspended and they will use the admin tool to unsuspend it.
    05-28-09 06:55 PM
    Try logging into your yahoo account from your computer to see if that account is ok, it could be a matter of having and old cached password or something along those lines? I have heard of similar situations with MSN users.

Let us know what it was when you get it resolved.
    05-28-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD