I'm a sales rep and I love my storm and love to sale it, but i feel bad for the people that put up with the phone that dont know how to use it. So what I want to do is get links to tips, updates, and programs that would help out someone that is lost with their storm and put them on a page so they dont turn into anti-storm customer. So any good links that has benefited you with your storm and increase love for your phone...hook up a newbie! Thanks
    04-22-09 02:47 AM
    I'm a sales rep and I love my storm and love to sale it, but i feel bad for the people that put up with the phone that dont know how to use it. So what I want to do is get links to tips, updates, and programs that would help out someone that is lost with their storm and put them on a page so they dont turn into anti-storm customer. So any good links that has benefited you with your storm and increase love for your phone...hook up a newbie! Thanks
    How about a link to the Search feature. jk jk. Couldn't help myself. There's a lot of great stuff on here dude, just say go to Crackberry.com
    04-22-09 02:50 AM
    Crackberry was/is it. RIM told me about site while trying 2 solve problem w/word to go (tho that's not their domain). Tech found answer on cb...was currently being discussed.

Verizon toll-free tech help also great.

Thanks 4 ur efforts.
    04-22-09 09:45 AM
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commone sense. "

That seems like a blissful way to go through life!

Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com
    04-22-09 09:47 AM
    my advice is to tell them to keep an open mind. it sort of functions like other blackberries (if they've had prior experience), but it is like no other phone out there. tell 'me to take the full 30 days to try it out. maybe offer to ask for an exception for maybe 15 more days? i've done that on occasion for customers who are skeptical about a phone but think 30 days isn't enough time.
    04-22-09 11:21 AM
    so if your a rep.....whens the new os coming out
    04-22-09 11:31 AM
    Not to be a d**k but i hope your a bit more articulate with your customers than you are on these forums. But I guess I'm not surprised considering that you do work for verizon and they are completely useless when it comes to support/updates regarding the storm.
    04-22-09 11:48 AM

it starts with t__ w____.

(of course unofficial. im sorry, that is my default setting)

;-)
    04-22-09 03:12 PM
    Crackberry.com most definitly... I've had my Storm going on about 4 months now and this is the only place I turn to whenever I have questions or need help with something....
    04-22-09 03:15 PM
    They havent given out a date....it makes me laugh when people say reps told them a date of the new o.s. My data person still doesnt even know when the o.s is coming so I cant really say when it comes out but use the leaks to keep yourself happy mean while.
    04-22-09 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD