So non of us T-mobile and At&t users dont get to use the storm at all. this blows. Anyone one else pissed?
    11-20-08 12:48 AM
    I was pissed when AT&T locked up the iphone all to them selfs. Don't worry every couple years they make a great phone and it sells to a different network. Who is next Sprint maybe lol?
    11-20-08 12:53 AM
    I was pissed when AT&T locked up the iphone all to them selfs. Don't worry every couple years they make a great phone and it sells to a different network. Who is next Sprint maybe lol?
    it just sucks cause t-mobile is always the last one to get something good.
    11-20-08 12:56 AM
    So non of us T-mobile and At&t users dont get to use the storm at all. this blows. Anyone one else pissed?
    Dude chill out, the Storm will be out for AT&T & T-Mobile soon enough. Right now VZW & Vodaphone just have an exclusive. You don't see too many people who have AT&T bytchin' because the iPhone is exclusive to AT&T do you? lol relax. Either port over or be patient.
    11-20-08 12:57 AM
    there is a reason t-mobile and atat dont have this phone. both networks blow!
    11-20-08 01:02 AM
    My question is...
    ... why are you guys surprised...???
    11-20-08 01:16 AM
    there is a reason t-mobile and atat dont have this phone. both networks blow!
    very true... Apple originally didn't want the iPhone on ATT. That wanted VZW because of its superiority.
    11-20-08 01:22 AM

NAH...... LOL>>>... CAN you hear me now?????? OK...............................GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    11-20-08 01:30 AM
    lol...... simple answer .... T-moible and At&t suck...
    11-20-08 02:32 AM
    T-mobile has their sidekick which is their pride and joy. It's like chevy producing a car that's better then the corvette it just wont happen.
    11-20-08 02:34 AM
    You should have been pissed like 8+ months ago when they said it was a Verizon exclusive.
    11-20-08 02:35 AM
    it just sucks cause t-mobile is always the last one to get something good.
    Haha! No.
    US Cellular has got T-Mo beat on that one.
    11-20-08 02:39 AM
    Dude chill out, the Storm will be out for AT&T & T-Mobile soon enough. Right now VZW & Vodaphone just have an exclusive. You don't see too many people who have AT&T bytchin' because the iPhone is exclusive to AT&T do you? lol relax. Either port over or be patient.
    I wonder how long it will take for people to understand the phrase: Designed in cooperation with Vodafone and Verizon.
    Do you think VF and VZW would allow any other network to get this one?
    Perhaps a new/different version but the Storm as it is will NOT be released to any other networks than the ones linked to VZW/Vodafone group.
    This has been stated so many times...
    11-20-08 03:21 AM
    Not really. But I've never been one to buy the latest and greatest. I'm the consumer who sits back and waits for the prices to fall.

I got a Razr 2 years ago when they had been out for a while already.

I just ordered a Curve this week.

I'm poor, and I'm not financially able to keep up with the Jonees. I like getting stuff for cheap too
    11-20-08 03:25 AM
    I wonder how long it will take for people to understand the phrase: Designed in cooperation with Vodafone and Verizon.
    Do you think VF and VZW would allow any other network to get this one?
    Perhaps a new/different version but the Storm as it is will NOT be released to any other networks than the ones linked to VZW/Vodafone group.
    This has been stated so many times...

I think you have me confused with someone who does not understand product version variation. I am NOT the one who is questioning why VZW got the storm first, the OP is. RIM is famous for releasing the same phone just with slightly different variations to different carriers. You know like 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330? You made a valid statement but mis-directed it at the wrong individual, namely..ME.
    11-20-08 03:31 AM
    Am I missing something? Did people not know from reviews and the commercials that the Storm was only for Verizon?

Apple offered the iPhone to Verizon but they didn’t want it for some reason so AT&T got it. Verizon customers know they will never get the iPhone unless we change to AT&T.

If you want the Storm, change to Verizon. It is that simple.
    11-20-08 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD