Since you're on Verizon Wireless, you have unlimited web browsing (no, there is no 5 GB cap on this), the caution goes to those with a phone that has no or limited data allowance or it could be costly to them because streaming music will be using a lot of data.
    Nice! I was under the impression there was a 5 GB cap. It seemed a little odd to me that unlimited was......well not unlimited haha.
    11-29-08 10:24 AM
    I tried the snooper and couldn't get it to work. I'm just looking to add two stations; KOGO San Diego and KFYI Phoenix... Can someone add these for me? That would be greatly appreciated. No one seems to be responding to moodio's forum...
    Both kfyi, and kogo are listed. When you log on to moofio.fm on your PC, enter either of those in the search box, they're there
    11-29-08 10:44 AM
    Thanks all.
    I got moodio to work but I have a question.
    When I log on to a station, I hear the phone dialing. I just want to make sure that moodie is not burning up my phone minutes!

If moodio is not using the phone application, why the dialing sound?

Thanks
    Rich

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by richs10; 11-29-08 at 12:00 PM.
    11-29-08 11:55 AM
    Thanks all.
    When I log on to a station, I hear the phone dialing. I just want to make sure that moodie is no burning up my phone minutes!

Thanks
    Rich

I wondered about that, too. It hadn't occurred to me that the minutes would be in play. I can't imagine a data/media feature would incur voice minutes, but I suppose we should find out
    11-29-08 12:01 PM
    Thanks all.
    When I log on to a station, I hear the phone dialing. I just want to make sure that moodie is not burning up my phone minutes!

Thanks
    Rich

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/mood...-repeat-64288/

"It's just a sound that is
    It's just a sound that is being played when the server is still connecting to the source stream. It's actually this OGG file: http://www.moodio.fm/NorthAmericanRingback.ogg"
    11-29-08 12:06 PM
    this is the first one that actually has the stations I want to hear. yeah
    11-29-08 12:26 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD