I put my Storm in a charge cradle each night and it enters bedside mode. I have it set to only ring the phone but all other sounds should be silenced. each night, between 1/2 hr and an hour after i put it in the cradle, a 3-beep tone goes off. I have checked and no email or instant messages have come through nor has the phone gone off. There are no message FROM the blackberry so I don't know what is creating this sound, but its consistant. I have the newest, version 5 software and that's when this behavior started. Anyone have a clue?

--Tony--
    12-02-09 07:58 PM
    I believe it is beeping when the charge is complete. Try checking that next time.
    12-02-09 08:55 PM
    It sounds the battery full tone. Go to bb button->options->accessibility and turn off event sounds. That should do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 09:50 PM
    It sounds the battery full tone. Go to bb button->options->accessibility and turn off event sounds. That should do it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just a minor correction: it is Options>Advanced Options>Accessibility
    12-03-09 07:59 PM
    Thanks... I think you are both correct. I have turned off events sounds and will wait and see what happens tonight.
    12-04-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD