Sooo, for those of us that didn't get in on the first shipment of the Storm, is it widely assumed that VZW won't have a replenished supply until the OS is reupdated?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 10:57 AM
    I find it hard to believe that VZWs across the country will have NONE in stock for Black Friday.
    11-22-08 11:20 AM
    I was informed by both a CS rep and a store manager in my local area that they are not going to ship any Storms to any store till the Monday after Turkey Day.

11-22-08 11:23 AM
    Can VZW screw up any worse? Miss the largest retail sales day of the entire frickin' year because you just have to monkey with the OS and screw it up.... smooth move....

All those advertising dollars down the drain.....

HH
    11-22-08 11:32 AM
    im hearing Dec. 15 is the soonest any Storms are being shipped. my store offered the instate rebate

11-22-08 11:42 AM
    im hearing Dec. 15 is the soonest any Storms are being shipped. my store offered the instate rebate

I got an instant rebate and it was ordered for me yesterday so i only payed 200 for it.

I was informed by both a CS rep and a store manager in my local area that they are not going to ship any Storms to any store till the Monday after Turkey Day.

I find it hard to believe that VZWs across the country will have NONE in stock for Black Friday.
    what i heard from the verizon store i got mine is that they were going to get more in on tuesday or wendsday just in time for black friday. That they were told not to sell that shipment till black friday.
    11-22-08 11:46 AM
    Can VZW screw up any worse? Miss the largest retail sales day of the entire frickin' year because you just have to monkey with the OS and screw it up.... smooth move....

All those advertising dollars down the drain.....

HH
    i have to agree, i went to 2 verizon stores just to play with the device not buy, and they had 2 on a STORM STAND, and this dumb bimbo girl was playing with the phone frantically, and she had no idea how to use it because it was pretty laggy and she didn't understand it was a faulty OS currently and not to mention it was a demo that had just been touched by millions of people so who knew what settings it were set on. After she left she told her other bimbo friend "i ruled out that option". there is an AT&T store right next to the verizon one i went in there to play with the iphone, and i see her in there purchasing an iphone, so im pretty sure there were a lot of these cases.
    11-22-08 11:47 AM
    I placed my order yesterday through their website, and the current order status is 'processed' with a shipping estimate of 2-3 days.
    11-22-08 11:48 AM
    i have to agree, i went to 2 verizon stores just to play with the device not buy, and they had 2 on a STORM STAND, and this dumb bimbo girl was playing with the phone frantically, and she had no idea how to use it because it was pretty laggy and she didn't understand it was a faulty OS currently and not to mention it was a demo that had just been touched by millions of people so who knew what settings it were set on. After she left she told her other bimbo friend "i ruled out that option". there is an AT&T store right next to the verizon one i went in there to play with the iphone, and i see her in there purchasing an iphone, so im pretty sure there were a lot of these cases.
    yeah... some people are idiots, when i was messing around with the demo, some people were checking the other one out with a sales rep and when he explained how the screen actually presses down, the girl was like, oh yeah, my phone does that too
    11-22-08 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD