The Storm is neat!
    11-02-08 01:18 PM
    The guy never said the iphone sucked, he commented on the other persons observations and referenced it to fischer price, which honestly, I could see the connection.

There was no bias in that dudes post, he just commented on how the UI, to him, seemed childlike, **With the rubber band like/bright simple colors per the previous post**, that's not bias, that's personal opinion, especially considering he didn't bash the device itself, just what he didn't like, he never said it was a bad phone, nor the build quality was horrible, nor that blackberries were better, so not sure where you are coming from.

I agree with you, the iphone is a quality product, and will probably not be topped on sales for some time to come, if ever. I believe rhapsody is far supreme to itunes, but it will never touch itunes, apple is good at what it does. Not alot of companies can touch it. It's like Gibson Guitars VS Yamaha .... no chance in the world a company can face up to the legacy and image of such dominant companies.
    I never said that he said the iPhone sucked. And I am talking about the bias in general on this forum. Yes it is a BlackBerry forum, but holy **** come on. People need to realize that just because something doesn't have a BlackBerry name doesn't mean it isn't good. I love BlackBerries and I still recognize other quality products. And every time someone says the iPhone is a toy is wrong. Just because I can have more fun with my iPhone, than you can with your BlackBerry doesn't make it a toy. I'm sorry developers make better apps for my phone. I'm sorry that my better apps aren't as expensive as your ****ty apps.

Also, I don't see how a beautiful UI can be compared to a fisher price product, that's my opinion.

I'm sorry I chose his post to lash out on.
    11-02-08 01:46 PM
    I never said that he said the iPhone sucked. And I am talking about the bias in general on this forum. Yes it is a BlackBerry forum, but holy **** come on. People need to realize that just because something doesn't have a BlackBerry name doesn't mean it isn't good. I love BlackBerries and I still recognize other quality products. And every time someone says the iPhone is a toy is wrong. Just because I can have more fun with my iPhone, than you can with your BlackBerry doesn't make it a toy. I'm sorry developers make better apps for my phone. I'm sorry that my better apps aren't as expensive as your ****ty apps.

Also, I don't see how a beautiful UI can be compared to a fisher price product, that's my opinion.

I'm sorry I chose his post to lash out on.
    You eat your own pooopy.
    Last edited by Strhessed; 11-02-08 at 03:55 PM. Reason: blah
    11-02-08 03:54 PM
    Lol, fisher price? Please. The iPhone is a quality phone. It also happens to have a nice design and a very intuitive UI.
    I don't think I said anything contrary to that.
    11-02-08 04:09 PM
    You eat your own pooopy.
    My hamster killed himself by doing that.
    11-02-08 05:14 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD