Ok I have been trying and trying to pair my blueant z9i headseat with the storm but the storm does not find it!! What could be wrong? With my other phone it was way easier...I turn on bluetooth on the storm and "search" while the z9i is on but nothing, it doesn't find it...is anyone having this problem?? Can anyone help?
    11-24-08 12:26 AM
    I don't have any experience with the z9i but you might have to press something on it? and then press search on the Storm? That's how I did it with my bluetooth. My dad and my brother did it the same way on their storm.
    11-24-08 02:49 AM
    I don't have any experience with the z9i but you might have to press something on it? and then press search on the Storm? That's how I did it with my bluetooth. My dad and my brother did it the same way on their storm.
    I had the z9i (before I returned it) but first try to reset the headset to where it completely erases its connection history. then try to sync it to the storm

if that doesnt work go to blueants website and download the firmware update.

edit!!:

after carefully reading your post... did you make sure you z9i is in search mode?
    11-24-08 03:00 AM
    im thinking that the headset only supports so many paired devices and that its filled up... unpair or reset the headset and then try.
    11-24-08 03:09 AM
    If your headset is anything like mine (Jabra BT8040), it requires more than just being powered on when you are pairing it with a new phone for the first time. There's usually some sort of pairing mode that it needs to be in.
    11-24-08 03:49 AM
    Thanks for the help. I just had to reset the z9i and it worked.
    Last edited by evilssj4; 11-25-08 at 12:19 AM.
    11-24-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD