So this morning I woke up and checked my messages on my storm just like every morning, and then set it down to start getting ready. About 5 min later I came back to it to find it powered off, and when I tried to turn it on, I got nothing. So I did a battery pull, and when I put the battery back, I got a long red light, but no loading screen. So I did another battery pull, this time with the charger attached (it was at about 90% battery to begin with), and still only a red light and then nothing.

Did my phone take a dive? Or is this a dead battery? Any thoughts would be great.
    Thanks,
    Greg
    02-03-10 12:10 PM
    The first test with any electronics is test the what's thought to be bad with what's known is good. So if you think its the battery take out the one you have and if you have another battery that you know is good try that, if you don't have a battery take it to your carrier and let them test it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 12:18 PM
    I guess I'll have to do that... I was hoping to get some of the problem solving out of the way beforehand because the last time I took my phone to Verizon, I ended up returning it for various problems 4 times in a row before I finally got a refurbished phone that worked correctly... Something about that policy of giving previously broken items out as replacements for broken items just doesn't sit well with me..
    02-03-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD