Ok. I searched and didn't find anyone with the same problem I am having.

When I go to hiding unused icons on my storm they don't actually hide. They just darken and stay where they were. I want to be able to actually hide them so they disappear to clean out some space. Any help? I can't think of anything I am doing wrong unless it is in my settings somewhere I can't find. I am running .132 also. Not sure if it could be the OS or not. Thanks in advance.
    05-02-09 12:55 PM
    When I choose to hide my icons, they just darken up, too... I can still see them somewhat. I just created a folder that I dumped everything that I don't use into. That way there is just the one folder I see, instead of a bunch of separate icons. You can then hide that folder, if you want.

EDIT: Are you using a different theme? I can't remember if my icons disappeared with the stock theme that came with my phone... but I am using a different theme and the icons just darken up. Could be the theme.
    05-02-09 12:58 PM
    BB Key and unselect "Show All" (it will show with check mark if it is selected)
    BB Key and unselect "Show All" (it will show with check mark if it is selected)
    BB>Show All
    YOU GUYS ROCK! Ha ha ha ha! I learned something new AGAIN today!
    05-02-09 01:01 PM
    Oh wow. Thanks guys. I forgot all about the show all button. I'll go crawl back in my hole now. Thanks again
    05-02-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD