I just got my Storm exactly 24 hours ago and I'm already having problems

Last night the Storm crashed, and it took about 15 minutes for it to start it back up, after a few battery pulls as well

Today my Storm died because I never got the chance to charge it, and now it won't start back up.

I've been trying to start it up for the past 3 hours but it won't work

I keep getting the white/black screen with the little clock in the center like it's trying to load but after a few minutes of that it always goes black again

Anyone have this problem before? How do I fix it?

The verizon store just closed :/
    10-11-09 05:56 PM
    Plug it into the wall charger and let it sit for a good half an hour or so.
    10-11-09 05:59 PM
    I have, but even when it's charging it's been trying to boot up on it's own

It doesn't show that icon that says it's charging
    10-11-09 06:00 PM
    did you install any apps for themes on it?
    10-11-09 06:16 PM
    see if it will let you boot up in safe mode

Tip 9 (from Edrallis) Starting up in Safe Mode Advanced Topic!!!

A good trick if a 3rd part application bugs such as Patternlock or Stormslider and they keep your phone locked is running your storm in safe mode to bypass the applications.
    To run your storm in safe mode you initiate a battery pull and when the led light stops shining red hold down the escape key until the storm is done rebooting. Than a message will appear saying that you are in safe mode. Click "Ok" and continue use with your Storm. To exit Safe Mode initiate another battery pull and this time do not hold onto the escape key.

Added by PK - This is especially useful when a start up App is causing problems on your Device!
    10-11-09 06:18 PM
    Doesn't seem to be workin Paul.

It would just stay at the black, then white loading screen, then it would go all black again and the red light came on, then it tries to go thru the loading process again

And no I didn't install Apps for themes. Unless you count BuzzMe or w/e as one
    10-11-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD