View Poll Results: Are you going through Storm withdrawal?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Need to be checked in clinic quick!! HELP!!

10 31.25%
  • I'm starting to get a little edgy.

16 50.00%
  • No symptoms, hangin tough.

2 6.25%
  • Never was addicted.

4 12.50%
    Well, by now most of you must be dealing with severe withdrawal, thirsting for for more Storm information...especially a release date. I know I am at the point of breaking, the nervousness, sweating and trembling has shown to be unbearable. I visit often hoping for new info on a release...nothing except delay, delay, delay.
    10-30-08 01:22 PM
    I just tramp around here hoping for new pics...............
    10-30-08 01:26 PM
    Honestly it is sad as ****, on igoogle i can look at my "internet time card" and it shows a calander the darker the color in the calander the more time on the web, and within the past 3 months it has been solid dark dark green which is the darkest. Thats like more then 13 hours a day lol ... ouch ...
    Last edited by sooks; 10-30-08 at 01:34 PM.
    10-30-08 01:31 PM
    I tramp around for a release date!
    10-30-08 01:35 PM
    Hey, ya got the poll figured out!
    I really want to get some hands on time with the Storm. But I don't think it's the device for me. What I look most forward to the end of all the repetitious Storm threads that have either been asked and answered or impossible to answer at this point.
    10-30-08 01:39 PM
    Never cared for it so you know what my vote was.
    10-30-08 01:40 PM
    Verizon.....sell Me A Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-30-08 01:42 PM
    No I'm not crazy.....

but cool device... I will wait for the new devices in the Pipe
    10-30-08 01:50 PM
    Verizon.....sell Me A Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i second that....

Auburn is my second team, roll tide for number 1!
    10-30-08 01:52 PM
    No I'm not crazy.....

but cool device... I will wait for the new devices in the Pipe

yes if I was with a CDMA carrier I would too. I would be waiting for the Niagra or whatever they call it these days.
    10-30-08 01:53 PM
    Well I am not going through withdrawls or anything but I am alittle impatient about waiting. lol!! is that withdrawls? I'd be happy with an actual release date that Telus was saying is true they keep on saying that it will be 2 weeks after the internet says. So I'm guessing December which will be ok with me as well. I would also like an actual price to see what I'm in for. even though they are giving my husband a 300 discount I'd like to know what I'm paying for mine NO contract.
    10-30-08 02:03 PM
    2 things are saving my sanity right now.........

#1 I have to wait til the merger so its not going to bother me if the storm gets delayed a little bit

#2 My wife is pregnant with our 1st child and due monday and is starting to have small contractions, but nothing consistant yet. So I haven't had as much time to dwell on the fact that I want a storm now as some people have
    10-30-08 02:19 PM
    are you going to name your child Storm?
    10-30-08 02:23 PM
    ThePerfectStorm- Congrats on the new baby coming and yeah I guees that does take your mind off it a bit lol!! Cheers-here's to a healthy baby and easy delivery for your wife!
    10-30-08 02:28 PM
    I'm getting anxious, i''ve been stuck with a half broken LG Chocolate for about a month now...could have upgraded the 25th but still waiting for that Storm!
    10-30-08 02:31 PM
    ThePerfectStorm- Congrats on the new baby coming and yeah I guees that does take your mind off it a bit lol!! Cheers-here's to a healthy baby and easy delivery for your wife!
    Thanks! we're hoping all goes well when the time comes

And I doubt the wife will let me name our son Storm..........especially since she shot down the name William Robert
    10-30-08 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD