I'd have to say the screen size on the Storm is better than the Bold. Talk time is longer, camera has higher resolution, camera has auto focus, SureType keyboard. Now, these things aren't better because it's my opinion, these are actual physical specification differences that make the Storm better.
    The screen size is huge. There's just no way to navigate websites as fluidly using a trackball as you can with a huge screen and your finger.

It's something that Apple has obviously noticed in locking up the pinch to zoom feature for themselves.
    01-31-09 09:49 AM
    I will repeat what I've already said before: I have not said one bad thing about the Storm-look back at this entire thread-i said nothing commenting on the storm. My comment was on how SOME storm users get crazy and go off in these threads when someone DOES post negative comments about the storm. And some of you have done nothing but prove me right.
    Oh and my brother has a storm and I have had the pleasure of playing with it-and though I do have my own opinions about it I will once again say nothing negative about it-and then watch this thread as a few of you continue to go after me as if I have said so many negative things about a device you own.
    I partly agree... I've witness so many fanbois who refuse to hear any negative feedback/comments. My favorite comment so far in the Storm subforums (and I'm paraphrasing): "my Storm's been perfect so far; I've only had 2 resets today"

But you have to also acknowledge that there are plenty of mis-informed posters, griefers, and instigators, and these posters equally **** me off. Heck, just look in this very thread of people who incorrectly assume the Storm doesn't have multi-touch capabilities.
    01-31-09 10:01 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD