LOL i think thats what everyone is saying after the release of the tour today. storm is for people who don't really need a blackberry, just pay the data plan to feel cool.
    07-12-09 01:46 PM
    what OS r u running since my one from RIM is a pos? LMAO
    07-12-09 01:47 PM
    LOL i think thats what everyone is saying after the release of the tour today. storm is for people who don't really need a blackberry, just pay the data plan to feel cool.

Are you serious? The phone has only been out for a day and we already have Tour trolls.
    07-12-09 01:53 PM
    Are you serious? The phone has only been out for a day and we already have Tour trolls.
    Don't worry they'll be gone soon, or their spelling will decrease to the point of illegible due to the eyesight damage from squinting at that tiny screen.
    07-12-09 02:05 PM
    Not to be argumentative, but there are still plenty of us out there who like our Storms and do need it for work-related things such as email, etc. I definitely need a BB (which happens to be Storm), and I don't feel cool at all paying the data plan

This is not knocking the Tour- that's a great phone, too.
    07-12-09 02:07 PM
    Not to be argumentative, but there are still plenty of us out there who like our Storms and do need it for work-related things such as email, etc. I definitely need a BB (which happens to be Storm), and I don't feel cool at all paying the data plan

This is not knocking the Tour- that's a great phone, too.
    hahaha -- i didn't mean it to ALL storm owners, but majority. Have seen plenty of 13 yr olds(13? what?) with the storm. Incredible.
    07-12-09 02:10 PM
    Don't worry they'll be gone soon, or their spelling will decrease to the point of illegible due to the eyesight damage from squinting at that tiny screen.
    No... 20/20 vision here, have not one issue seeing the screen, weird?
    07-12-09 02:11 PM
    Apparently you haven't seen the thread "tour problems" yet. Now maybe you aren't having the troubles that they are having, but dag you would figure its the first day and already complaints. My friend has a tour, he likes it, but he cracks up when everybody was making it like it was gonna be perfect. Now everyone with a tour will still complain, but they'll still talk about the storm. amazing.
    07-12-09 02:19 PM
    ZOMG! I feel so ubercool because I have zee data planzs. Believe it or not there will be more people buying the tour to feel cool as well and your probably one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:26 PM
    No... 20/20 vision here, have not one issue seeing the screen, weird?
    It's the first day, give it time.
    07-12-09 02:28 PM
    lol I am totally having second thoughts about the Tour after seeing it in person...that screen is a lot smaller than I thought
    07-12-09 02:32 PM
    lol I am totally having second thoughts about the Tour after seeing it in person...that screen is a lot smaller than I thought
    Yeah, the tour is definitely not as special as the fanboys around here would have you believe.
    07-12-09 02:35 PM
    im loling at the tour forums
    ppl r having issues pahahaha
    07-12-09 02:44 PM
    im loling at the tour forums
    ppl r having issues pahahaha
    I'm joining ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:52 PM
    I have them both. Two totally different devices that are better at different things. I am going to alternate between them. I like the Tour but I love my Storm.
    07-12-09 03:05 PM
    07-12-09 03:22 PM
    HA HA HA. That's too funny!
    07-12-09 03:32 PM
    hahaha -- i didn't mean it to ALL storm owners, but majority. Have seen plenty of 13 yr olds(13? what?) with the storm. Incredible.
    That's ironic, since you're coming across as a 13 year old. Your Storm experience may not be shared by everyone. I've got 4 attorneys using them and haven't had a single complaint. And if they have anything to complain about, they don't hesitate. They aren't trying to look cool, they are getting all the benefits of a BB with the largest screen ever.
    07-12-09 03:49 PM
    I do feel cool.
    07-12-09 04:08 PM
    yeah I'm totally happy with my storm it really zooming since that .151 upgrade its official now. I won't buy another trackball phone again I had to fix it on my curve like 5 times. Waiting for the storm 2.
    Last edited by stayfly; 07-12-09 at 04:15 PM.
    07-12-09 04:12 PM
    I also dumped my storm for the Tour. The Tour is very nice and extreamly fast. although I do miss the size of the screen the storm had, its nice to actually get a blackberry that works like a blackberry should work like. Its a work horse.
    07-12-09 04:17 PM
    There are young kids that have advanced phones all over the place. With every type of blackberry to. Age doesn't mean a thing
    07-12-09 07:23 PM
    I can't wait for all the storm haters to switch to the tour so that the tour forum can fill up with, if I push the off button my tour screen goes blank and I lost my browser threads.

Maybe then the storm forum will get back to people with common sense discussing the storm.
    07-12-09 07:42 PM
    I can't wait for all the storm haters to switch to the tour so that the tour forum can fill up with, if I push the off button my tour screen goes blank and I lost my browser threads.

Maybe then the storm forum will get back to people with common sense discussing the storm.
    Have a look at the tour subform- a lot of people are up at arms because their 3rd party apps are not compatible, show you the sign of maturity that some people have.
    07-12-09 07:44 PM
    He named himself SAWX because he SAW his mom and I doing X rated things.
    07-12-09 08:16 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD