I was wondering if I order a replacement from Verizon, can I take the sticker from the new phone (the one over the screw) and put it on my old phone that I'm sending back? I've never gotten a replacement over the phone before so I was wondering if they send you a phone first and also if it comes with a battery door. I didn't take apart my phone but I lost the sticker when I was adjusting the screws for a proper click. Thanks in advance.
    04-03-09 10:29 PM
    Use a pin and carefully take off the sticker on the new storm and them place it on the old one and then mail it back. Yes they send you the replacement first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 10:47 PM
    And make SURE you save your tracking info. They're notorious for charging you for "not" sending it back even if you can prove they received/signed for it. Stay on em!
    04-03-09 10:50 PM
    Use a pin and carefully take off the sticker on the new storm and them place it on the old one and then mail it back. Yes they send you the replacement first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! I was able to take it off and put it back on before but I wasn't satisfied and had to mess with it again.
    04-03-09 10:54 PM
    And make SURE you save your tracking info. They're notorious for charging you for "not" sending it back even if you can prove they received/signed for it. Stay on em!
    Thanks! I definitely will do.
    04-03-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD