Hey is anyone else using these. I got them last night and u absolutely love them. Best sounding headphones ever for me.
    Anyone else agree?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 08:40 AM
    Hey is anyone else using these. I got them last night and u absolutely love them. Best sounding headphones ever for me.
    Anyone else agree?

Ditto. They work great with Slacker too.
    04-11-09 08:53 AM
    Haven't tried it with slacker. Ik my music and movies work great though

04-11-09 08:56 AM
    I just wish that they were a bit larger. They're just a tad too small for my head. The sound is really good though.
    04-11-09 09:32 AM
    Had two sets -- wanted to like them but # of problems:

1) only one earbud works when talking on phone
    2) sound too quiet
    3) when traveling, they get mangled in the bag
    4) (killer problem) - a little bit of sweat shorts them out and sound stops coming out of the earpiece.
    5) pricey

I've switched to usb type BT headset with audio jack for earbuds. The Iqua-801 (bought at Data Vision in NY for $13) and Triton BT Headset is a little pricier @ $30 but add OLED display and ability to change track. Both sound great (when charged almost as good as wired).

For talking on the phone, they're great for me (stereo calls are very easy to hear) but mike placement and ambient noise do effect the quality of the call for the person at the other end. For me, if I'm listening to music and need to take a quick call, they work fine. If it's a longer call, I use a Moto H710 or the BT setup in the car.
    04-11-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD